REGULATIONS and REQUIREMENTS :Visa application form for Visit 1, 2.
I. TOURIST VISAII. SINGLE ENTRY FOR BUSINESS / SOCIAL VISAGranted strictly for Business purpose / Social and Cultural Visit.REQUIREMENTS:
1. Original application forms with 3(three) passport size photographs.
2. A passport valid for 6(six) months beyond the intended length of stay.
3. Reference from sending and /or receiving company in Indonesia, visited family, or inviting organization.
4. A return ticket or outgoing flight ticket or reservation of the flight.III.
Foreigners are not required to obtain transit visa as long as he/she does not intend to leave the immigration check point area. A transit visa is required for foreigner who will make transit and wants to leave beyond the immigration check point area. Maximum stay in the immigration check point area without transit visa (f.e. at the Indonesian airport) is 8 (eight ) hours.REQUIREMENTS:
1. Original application form with 2 (two) recent passport size photographs.
2. A passport valid for 6 (six) months beyond the intended length of stay.
3. Flight ticket through Indonesia or reservation of the flight.IV. LEGALISATIONREQUIREMENTS:
Documents which should be legalized will be stamped by the Legalisation section of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic.V. VISA AND LEGALISATION FEEAll Correspondence to Address:EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF INDONESIA
Nad Buďánkami II/7
150 00 Praha 5
Czech RepublicE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone : (00420)(02) 57 2l 43 88-90
Fax : (00420)(02) 57 21 21 05
I.Tourist Visa (VKW)II.Single entry business/social Visa (VKUNKSB)III.Transit visa (Visa Singgah)IV.LegalisationV.Visa and Legalisation FeeA.To visit Indonesia, citizen from the following countries are excempted from requesting tourist visa. The length of stay without visa maximum are 60(sixty) days.
- Argentina, Auslralia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Chile, Denmark, Egypt, Federal Republic of Germany, Finland, France, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Newzealand, Philippines, Republic of Korea, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Venezuela, Yugoslavia.
- Entry and departure must be through one of the following ports designated for international travel :
Airports : Polonia (Medan), Hang Nadim (Batam), Simpang Tiga (Pekan Baru), Tabing (Padang) Sukarno-Hatta (Jakarta), Huseinsastranegara (Bandung), Juanda (Surabaya), Sepinggan (Balikpapan), Supadio (Pontianak), Ngurahrai (Bali), Selaparang (Mataram), Samratulangi (Manado), Pattimura (Ambon), Frans Kasiepo (Biak).
Seaports : Belawan (Medan), Batu Ampar (Batam), Tanjung Pinang (Riau), Tanjung Priok (Jakarta), Tanjung Mas (Semarang), Tanjung Perak (Surabaya), Benoa and Padang Bai (Bali), Ambon and Bitung (Manado).
Border point of entry : Entikong (West Kalimantan)
B.Citizen from other countries that are not mentioned in the above list and wish to visit Indonesia are required to obtain a visa (VKW) :
1. Original application forms with 2 (two) recent passport size photographs.
2. A passport valid for 6 (six) months beyond their intended length of stay.
3. A return ticket, or outgoing flight ticket or reservation of the flight.1. Tourist, Single Business and Social Visa700,- Kc2. Transit Visa400,- Kc3. Legalisation – business document750,- Kc3. Legalisation – other document500,- Kc